Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.

feb 8: Webhosting Party 2008

i went to this party not knowing what we were celebrating. it was almost 10 am when i arrived at gerry's grill along ayala. beer and margarita flowed freely. since i have not taken breakfast, i declined the preferred beverage. some were already drunk while the remaining some were already getting there. i was probably the only one who left that party without imbibing anything alcohol. it ended at around 1pm. after that went to the mail with Jade.

my blue shoes was having 'gaping' crisis so i decided it's time to get a back up since i don't have time to make it to mr. quickie to patch it up (that's the excuse i tell myself). unfortunately celine glorietta doesn't have my size but i ask the nice saleslady to check with their other branches and voila, they have my size in rockwell. so i dragged jade over to rockwell to pick up my shoes. and what do you know, they have a silver gray version of the same design and more importantly, they have my size. so there goes my two grand. but they're cute so i shouldn't complain.






feb 14: v********* day

Kix was asking if valentines is spelled with an apostrophe s or what not. i said "i'm sorry i don't celebrate it." haha! kelangan talaga sarcastic.

well this day reminds me of another day i would rather forget. it's an anniversary i wish i never have to celebrate (maybe at a later time but not at this point in my life).

it was a black valentine's day at the office. nearly everyone wore black. but that decision does not necessarily reflect the love lives of everyone who works here. some of us just felt like wearing it (plus i don't own a red shirt).

i'm going home tonight. 8 hours away. i miss my my dog. and i miss my mom. more. whoever said that time heals all wounds...


is lying.





Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work when people are watching. - Scott Adams ( The Way of the Weasel )


No comments: