Thursday, December 7, 2006

this is my 'final' Christmas wish list. so if you're there Santa, these are it :
  1. a miracle for my mom ...
  2. no more storms until this year ends please. i don't think our roof is going to stay put this time.
  3. spend my christmas and new year with my mom in naga (asa pa...)
  4. i wouldn't mind having a bigger breasts and thinner thighs (haha!)
  5. a new cellphone (maybe a sony ericsson or samsung...tired of seeing too many nokia's around)
  6. a laptop
  7. nano ipod
  8. new tv (plasma or flatscreen whatever as long as it's new)
  9. a new cd player
  10. hmmm yeah... my very own eye candy (***wink***)


new year's resolutions:
  1. spend more time with my mom
  2. spend next year's christmas and new year's holiday at home
    get
  3. More sleep
  4. get stoned. gotta hit this target 130/210 before the year ends! (**pressure** stuck on puzzle 129 Roar!)
  5. get rid of some of my very bad habits (and acquire some new ones haha!)
  6. open a savings account (but i need money first **sigh**)
  7. visit china or singapore or hongkong or malaysia or palau
  8. no more powerbooks shopping binge...hmm ok make that less powerbooks shopping binge
  9. take care of myself
  10. be more optimistic
  11. eat less junk food, drink less coffee and soda
  12. remember to exercise
  13. never forget birthdays (it's the easiest way to lose friends and relatives too! therefore less expenses =)
  14. develop my social skills, be more outgoing (whatever! i am not antisocial, they're just anti-Me =_),
  15. hear mass on sundays and develop a conscience (haha!)
  16. well yeah, try to keep in touch with my friends
  17. be less cynical and even less sarcastic
  18. heave myself out of my comfort zone and get a friggin' new job!

No comments: