Sunday, December 16, 2007

merry christmas, i could care less - fall out boy


i am having a Grinch moment and one can only blame PMS for so much. these past few days are reminiscent of the days after my mother's death. getting up is so hard to do. i'm grumpy, depressed, sarcastic, grumpy, depressed, sarcastic, grumpy, depressed, sarcastic... if that doesn't make my point clear, then i don't know what will.

for the sake of the kids, i promised to be nice. but turning into a Grinch is so easy than pretending to have the holiday jeer err...cheer. i thought getting my 13th month would lift my spirits up. but i didn't check my account till a few days later. so that must tell me something. if money can't work it's usual charm on this material girl living in a this material world, then i need another obsession... and fast.

i punished myself with dark chocolates and splurging thousands on books. oh my god i am so fucking depressed. but these chocolates are so fucking delicious let me worry about an expanding waistline in january. hello diabetes. i alternate between the highs of anger and the lows of depression. what a trip.

i wish i had an addiction. i want to get wasted. i wish i smoke. i wish i were an alcoholic. maybe i can work out my anger by blowing smoke circles in the air or getting piss drunk. but i can't stand the smell of cigarettes and i never was such a fan of beer. i am so doomed.

i just realized it's so hard to fake enthusiasm. it's so hard to feel better when everyone around you is so piss happy. if every sonofabitch is squealing with happiness. oh please, i am so going to gag.

i just want this bloody season to be over. please let it be over. i cannot wait for this bloody month to be over. i wish it were february already. this bloody month is starting to get on my bloody nerves and i am so bloody contemplating never showing up for work. i want go where there is no bloody christmas. wait, do they celebrate it in tawi-tawi? so help me god i am contemplating exile.


arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg..............................




............................................................pass me more of those chocolates






Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement. -
Charles M. Schulz, (Snoopy)

No comments: