Monday, August 25, 2008

rainy days mondays always get me down


monday is heading down the drain and the rest of the week will probably end up in the toilet too. I came to work in a very warla mode. it's raining outside. it's cold and wet. i'm hungry, cold and wet. i have to wear slippers and it feels like my uterus is being twisted every few minutes or so. damn. i hate being girl at days like these. but the amazing aloha treat by jc perked me up a bit (*woot*woot*). thanks jc you're a life saver.

i can't really stomach another bad news but it seems that nearly everyone in my family is working towards winding up with one form of cancer or another. now i have to add the sun to my list of worries. bawal na maging nog-nog. say goodbye to my dream of being a beach bum. i now have to make sure i invest in sunblock. the upside is this type of cancer is slow growing but still it's still starts with a C. so sh*t (x8).

they said the road to hell is paved with good intentions. i filed for leave a couple of weeks ago hoping to get some quality time with my friends (read: picking my way through the collection of dvd movies at the gay brother house) before my hiatus but now it looks like i'm going to end up using those days biting my nails. some sense of humor you have God. You make it difficult to really really like You.

i arrived at the office feeling grumpy and ready to make war with any one dumb and stupid enough to get into my path. but it looks like kek is already on the warpath. sh*t. naunahan ako. which makes me wonder if nakakahawa na yun and now gays have it too? hmmm... nireregla ka ba kek?




"There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity."
-John Wolfgang Goethe


No comments: