Monday, August 14, 2006

current occupation: night walker

my first night on the graveyard shift since... alright let's not get into that lest someone gets jealous (that i had been happily co-existing with normal human beings for the past years).

i had been happily living as a daywalker until i agreed to this... i don't know what got into me. i am normally logical but this decision took me by surprise. until now i am not sure whether i should even be here. but i am already here. so i guess there is no point reflecting on the what-ifs. it is futile, a waste of time

...hmm... i have given up my vampire days... or so i thought. now i am back where i was before. thanks to ed. maybe its his revenge for all the supe calls i gave him in the morning shift. however i have yet to get a taste of blood... i must bid you adieu as i commence my Hunt...

No comments: