Wednesday, August 9, 2006

so you ask: why did i change my blog?

well there's no complicated answer to that. i just got tired of looking at the other one. i still have a link to it
here. i just wanted something simple. my life is complicated enough as it is even without a boyfriend (that's not a complaint...hmm...on the other hand...) now seriously, about the change of blog, i just feel like changing it.

so i got tired of looking at green stuff and i wanted to go back to basic black. it's not like i don't like green. i still do. it's one of my favorite colors. does that say something about me? like so what if i have a green mind, a black heart and a dark soul? sigh.. how sad... =_)

seriously, i needed a change. i wanted to shed the old 'skin.' the old blog has a childish feel to it. playful. it doesn't feel like me anymore.

i honestly don't even know what 'me' feels like. i omitted 'real' because right now i can't tell the 'real' from what isn't. i'm not schizophrenic. just lost. like some people.

so it's pitch black where i am. but for now, i find the darkness more comforting than the paleness of white....


No comments: