Friday, April 27, 2007

another scorching 36 degrees C outside. i sometimes sleep at the office because it's too hot in that box i live in. it feels like a sauna bath. 8 in the morning and already the heat is unbearable. imagine the temperature at 12 noon. the water from the faucet is lukewarm. so much for a cold baths. i can't wait for the rain. my temper is precariously short during the summer. must be the heat and all this humidity. i don't feel like making nice.

somebody once told me that for a mild-looking little thing, i pack too much angst. well, appearances can be deceiving.


for someone who claims to avoid violence, my pen spit fireballs. let me tell you, not all first impressions are accurate.

and

...yeah sometimes i scare me too.




The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.


-
Robert Frost

No comments: